The Brain Stack is made from naturally occurring antioxidant nootropics that have been combined to help clear your mind and make it better prepared to learn and retain information, with ingredients all fully disclosed on the label for your comfort. It includes L-Theanine, Choline L-Bitartrate, Acetyl L-Carnitine, and Bacopa Monnieri extracted to 20% bacosides. In effect a brain cleanser to help you think more clearly and concentrate better in a manner superior to name brands such as Alpha Brain and Neuro Peak.
L-Theanine has positive effects on anxiety and learning. Bacopa helps to enhance memory and focus while helping with an overall sense of well being. In addition to its being an acetylcholine source, choline l-bitartrate has been shown to have anitoxidant effects on neurons, and to be very good in combination with the neuroprotective effects of Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR). Together these natural nootropics provide a potent antioxidant brain stack.
Mechanism of Action
L-Theanine is a non-dietary amino acid that may have positive effects on cognitive function and anxiety through modulation of neurotransmitters. One study suggested that L-Theanine may reduce stress-related free radicals within the brain. That is why this nootropic has been implemented with the antioxidant stack.
ALCAR and choline l-bitartrate are two other nootropics that have shown to have potential antioxidant activity. Choline L-Bitartrate is an excellent source of choline when stacked with other products. ALCAR may also have neuroprotective effects and has been suggested to have an effect against glutamate-induced excitotoxicity.
The last component of this stack is Bacopa Monnieri. Bacopa Monnieri is an Ayurvedic memory enhancer and well-being agent that may also have some neuroprotection benefits as well.
Brain Stack Benefits
The Brain Stack can help to deliver many anti-oxidant brain health benefits, which makes it an extremely versatile stack of naturally occurring nootropics, superior to overpriced name brands with hidden ingredient information. Here is looking at some of the potential benefits.
- Bacopa is extensively used to enhance brain function and reduce stress. It is also shown to help fight cognitive diseases, improving the memory as it works.
- ALCAR offers users a wide variety of benefits, but the most notable perk associated with taking these capsules is the nootropic effect when stacked. Acetyl L-Carnitine plays a vital role in the synthesis of Acetylcholine, which is a key neurotransmitter in the human brain that contr ibutes to memorization and learning performance.
- L-Theanine helps in enhancing good feelings in the brain, and contains a low affinity for NMDA, AMPA, and kainite receptors.
- Studies have found that ALCAR was able to successfully cut back on the typical amount of cell death that is experienced after exposure to a combination of a glutamate receptor agonists.
- Choline L-Bitartrate is said to be an excellent choline source when stacking nootropics.
- Studies indicate that L-Theanine has the capability to mimic the functionality of glutamate, a naturally occurring bodily amino acid that assists in the transmission of nerve impulses in the brain.
- The nootropics used in this stack are known for being high in anti-oxidants. Anti-oxidants fight away free radicals in the body. It thereby helps in enhancing immunity and improving the body’s capacity to fight away illnesses.
Possible Side Effects
While each of the components of the Brain Stack are safe to consume and have minimal side effects, excessive usage can lead to the following side effects. As always, if side effects are enough to cause discomfort, then stop using the product until you can consult a physician.
- Bacopa can cause stomach upsets if overused. It is best to not consume this stack on an empty stomach and try to drink as much water as possible. If bitterness and discomfort persist then, it is best to stop the supplement and consult a physician.
- Excessive use may lead to headaches. You might also feel dizzy if you consume too much without proper control.
- It is best for women who are pregnant or breast feeding to avoid this or any other supplement, as there are no conclusive results to show that it is safe for them to consume.
It is recommended to consume 1 – 2, of the 500 mg Brain Stack capsules daily to enhance brain health and improve cognition through anti-oxidant action. It is ideal to start with a smaller dose and then increase it as you go.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.